BAPM's webinar series runs throughout the year and offers the chance to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of perinatal medicine relevant to you. BAPM members can attend these webinars free of charge. For non-members we currently charge £10 to attend.
Members of BAPM are also able to access recordings of past webinars in the BAPM Resources section, so you can catch-up at a time that suits you.
Catch-up on these recent BAPM webinars
- Safe and effective repatriation
- Improving outcomes for preterm infants across the UK
- Neurodevelopmental Follow-Up: Making it better for the family (BANNFU webinar)
- Building Successful Perinatal Teams to Improve Perinatal Optimisation
- NEWTT2 – a new approach to managing deterioration