This webinar explains the updates from the original NEWTT chart and provides guidance on using the new chart using real life examples. We share the experience of our testers and talk about the next steps including digitisation and evaluation.
- About the new tools – which babies are they for?
- Tracking – updates and scores
John Madar, Consultant Neonatologist, Plymouth
- Triggering – appropriate escalation using real life examples
Oliver Rackham, Consultant Neonatologist, Glan Clwyd Hospital, North Wales
- Response Tools
Kathryn Macallister, Neonatal GRID Trainee, St Michael's Hospital
- Testing – real life feedback
Hannah Rutter, Senior Improvement Manager Maternity and Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Next Steps – digitisation and evaluating success
Tony Kelly, National Clinical Advisor for National Maternity and Neonatal
Safety Improvement Programme, NHS England and NHS Improvement