The BAPM Data and Informatics Steering Group
The BAPM Data and Informatics Steering Group is a multi professional group of perinatal professionals that leads BAPM's data work.
The Group is made up of representatives of professionals and parent/patient groups, as well as a larger stakeholder group with representation from UK organisations and regions who use neonatal/perinatal data for various purposes such as audit, quality improvement, outcome monitoring and research.
BAPM's Data Stakeholders' Group
BAPM also runs a data stakeholders group that brings together a range of organisations with an interest in neonatal data:
- National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP)
- National Maternity Audit Programme (NMPA)
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- National Neonatal Research Database (NNRD)
- National Child Mortality Database (NCMD)
- Neonatal Clinical Reference Group (CRG)
- Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT)
- National Casemix Office NCCMDS EWG
- Neonatal Networks
- Devolved Nations Data Leads