The BAPM Data and Informatics Steering Group
The BAPM Data and Informatics Steering Group is a multi professional group of perinatal professionals that leads BAPM's data work.
The group aims to champion and support perinatal professionals with the use of neonatal data to improve neonatal care and services.
BAPM's Data Stakeholders' Group
BAPM also runs a data stakeholders group that brings together a range of organisations with an interest in neonatal data:
- National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP)
- National Maternity Audit Programme (NMPA)
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- National Neonatal Research Database (NNRD)
- National Child Mortality Database (NCMD)
- Neonatal Clinical Reference Group (CRG)
- Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT)
- National Casemix Office NCCMDS EWG
- Neonatal Networks
- Devolved Nations Data Leads