This short-life working group will update the 2011 guidance for the Investigation of Newborn Infants who suffer a Sudden and Unexpected Postnatal Collapse (SUPC).
The existing document will be expanded to include guidance on prevention, new evidence published since 2011, and the experience using therapeutic hypothermia in these infants.
The group will meet online 2-3 times over 4 months. The first meeting will be the 14th May at 3pm. Each member will actively participate in the development of the document between meetings by:
- sharing expertise and resources
- seeking views from their professional bodies where relevant
- researching the evidence reviewing and commenting on draft documents
- Please email the BAPM office: [email protected] Use “SUPC Working Group” as the subject of your email
- Include your name, professional role and where you work
- Provide a summary of up to 250 words of why you should be considered for the role
- Attach any supporting documents where relevant
Please note that applications from BAPM Members will be given preference above non-members.
Deadline: 3 May 2021