This page features stories from our members about the research work they have done.
We are always looking for people to produce videos of up to 3 minutes long.
Find out how to submit yours below.
Submitting a video
If you would be able to share your research story please contact the BAPM office.
Videos should be no more than 3 minutes and should answer the questions below.
If you are filming your video on a phone, please turn it sideways so the video is landscape. You can make the video yourself or ask the BAPM office to help.
Research Stories Questions
- Can you briefly describe any research you’re currently involved in? What is your role?
- How did you first become involved in research?
- What is your proudest achievement in research?
- What do you find most rewarding about your involvement in research?
- What have you found most challenging about research?
- What would be your top tips for anyone looking to get involved in research?