COMING SOON - this page of the BAPM website will feature stories from our members about the research work they have done.
We are looking for people to produce videos of up to 3 minutes long answering the questions below. You can make the video yourself or ask the BAPM office to help. If you would be able to share your research story please contact the BAPM office.
Research Stories Questions
- Can you briefly describe any research you’re currently involved in? What is your role?
- How did you first become involved in research?
- What is your proudest achievement in research?
- What do you find most rewarding about your involvement in research?
- What have you found most challenging about research?
- What would be your top tips for anyone looking to get involved in research?