Your current BAPM Trainee Rep is Dr Hannah Spierson, St Mary's Hospital, Manchester (Sept 17-Sept 20).
Making the most of your BAPM membership
These benefits may be of particular interest to trainees:
- Trainee member rate on BAPM events including the annual conference.
- Discounted rate to attend the BAPM trainees meeting
- Access to CPD resources including QI guides and 'How To' guides on career topics
- The opportunity to be the trainee representative on BAPM Executive Committee or on BAPM working groups.
- The chance to enter an abstract for the annual conference.
Look out for notices on the news pages, in the monthly newsletter or on twitter for opportunities to get involved with BAPM's work.
The BAPM Trainees meeting
The next meeting will be in Nottingham in early 2020. if you would like to suggest a topic for the meeting please contact the BAPM office.