Benefits of Membership
A completely independent organisation, we represent the needs of perinatal healthcare professionals and support you to provide the best quality of care for babies and their families. We are the only body to bring together neonatal and obstetric doctors, nurses, ANNPs, midwives, allied health professionals, GPs, managers and policy makers. We do this because we know that perinatal care is best delivered by multidisciplinary professionals working as a team.
BAPM members produce nationally recognised frameworks that improve practice in units throughout the UK. By contributing to BAPM’s work programme you can change the way perinatal care is delivered in the future.
Show your commitment to perinatal care and your own career development.
- Keep up to date with sector news and best practice recommendations through our regular e-bulletins and complimentary subscription to Infant journal.
- Grow your network online and offline with our special interest groups, conferences, workshops and meetings.
- Meet sector leaders and hear the latest best practice and research with discounted entry to BAPM events.
- Raise your profile by joining a BAPM working group, stand for the Executive Committee, present at a meeting or submitting a paper or abstract.
- Develop your skills and knowledge with our member-only CPD resources and attend BAPM webinars for free.
- Get access to member only awards and bursaries.
You can join online today or if you would like to discuss membership further please contact the BAPM Office.