Benefits of Membership
A completely independent organisation, we represent the needs of perinatal healthcare professionals and support you to provide the best quality of care for babies and their families. We are the only body to bring together neonatal and obstetric doctors, nurses, ANNPs, midwives, allied health professionals, GPs, managers and policy makers. We do this because we know that perinatal care is best delivered by multidisciplinary professionals working as a team.
BAPM members produce nationally recognised frameworks that improve practice in units throughout the UK. By contributing to BAPM’s work programme you can change the way perinatal care is delivered in the future.
From 2023 we are offering more than ever before. Show your commitment to perinatal care and your own career development.
BAPM membership benefits
- Regular e-bulletins to help you keep up to date with news, events and best practice recommendations.
- Free access to BAPM’s regular webinars and member-only CPD resources to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted rates for the BAPM Annual and Spring Conferences.
- Special interest groups, conferences, workshops and meetings to help you grow your network online and offline.
- Opportunities to join BAPM working group or stand for an Executive Committee role.
- Access to member only awards and bursaries.
You can join online today or if you would like to discuss membership further please contact the BAPM Office.