This hybrid event will discuss and debate the evidence for the OASI Care Bundle, its impact on midwifery practice, and women during the second stage of labour.
Join to hear speakers present, discuss and debate the considerations moving forward for research regarding OASI morbidity, repair techniques, the role of the midwife during childbirth, clinical practice during the second stage of labour, and the care of women during labour.
Hybrid events allow you attend in-person at the RSM or virtually via a live stream for the same event, enabling our programme to be accessible to everyone.
You will also have an opportunity to discuss the impact of OASI on midwifery skills.
This hybrid event will provide an understanding and review of:
- The components of OASI Care Bundle
- The underpinning research for the OASI Care Bundle
- The effectiveness of the OASI Care Bundle in reducing OASI incidence
- The impact of the OASI Care Bundle on midwifery skills
- The impact of implementing OASI Care Bundle on women’s decision-making and birth experience