Registration for RCOG World Congress 2023 is now open. #RCOG2023 will be as a hybrid event from 12-14 June 2023.
Early bird offer
This is an opportunity for doctors at all career stages and specialisms to reconnect, network and share the latest advancements. Register by Monday 24 April to get an early bird offer.
What to expect
BAPM's Quality Lead Dr Sarah Bates will be presenting at the event.
- Keynote lectures on the biggest topics in global women's health
- Unique collection of world-class international speakers
- Five parallel streams across three-days
- Sponsored symposiums
- Interactive sessions with opportunity for delegate questions
- Oral presentations from the leaders of tomorrow
All delegates, including post-event registration, will enjoy access to all content for up to six months post-event. Not only does this offer excellent value for money, it also means you won’t miss out due to a programme clash. You are in control of your learning and take full advantage of hours of content at a time, and in place that suits you.