Course Programme - Main Topics
- Development of GMs in the preterm and post-term period.
- Clinical importance of studying GMs.
- Main abnormal features of GMs.
- Practical advice for The GMs neurological assessment.
Professor Christa Einspieler (Graz)
Professor Fabrizio Ferrari (Modena)
Natascia Bertoncelli (Modena)
Monday 3 July - 0900:1700
Tuesday 4 July - 0900:1700
Wednesday 5 July - 0900:1700
Thursday 6 July - 0900:1300
Full attendance on all 4 days is required. Lectures will alternate with exercises in small groups with video presentations.
- £1,200 early bird (book before 31st March 2023)
- £1,400 standard rate
Price includes course teaching materials and refreshments
The UCH Education Centre, 250 Euston Road, London, NW1 2PG
Dr Angela Huertas-Ceballos
Consultant Neonatologist, University College London Hospital
For clinical enquiries please contact Dr Betty Hutchon, Consultant Neurodevelopmental Therapist, University College London Hospitals
Email: [email protected]
For information on administrative enquiries, please contact [email protected]