The MPROvE Simulation Instructor Course provides training to individuals in running simulation and technology enhanced learning as part of their education programmes.
The MPROvE neonatal instructor training course was established by Neonatologists,
and experts in simulation education. The course helps to train individuals in becoming
simulation instructors, but the aim is the faculty development of multidisciplinary teams.
Training provided includes learning how to develop faculty, run and administer
programmes cost-effectively and use simulation and TEL as a tool in their set up.
The course addresses the following over 2 days
- Educational principles in simulation, Adult learning theory
- Modelling delivery of your simulation programme
- Scenario design, Packaging of Scenarios, Manikin Modification and Moulage
- Debriefing principles, Debriefing styles, Difficult Debriefing
- Running high fidelity simulation and equipment training
- Issues of confidentiality and ethics
- Simulating death
- An optional 3rd day can cover Advanced equipment training, Faculty development,
Running and Administering Programmes, Task training methodology or Video debriefing and Accreditation.
Date: 8 February 2023 – 9 February 2023
Price: £400 per person
Venue: Chilworth Manor Hotel, Chilworth, Southampton, United Kingdom