Dr Eleri Adams, clinical lead for neonatology for the Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) programme – along with neonatology nursing advisor Kelly Harvey and Allied Health Professional (AHP) advisor Michelle Sweeting – invite you to join them for a series of two webinars to discuss the recently-shared GIRFT neonatology national reports.
Webinar 2: Workforce and the way forward
Co-hosted with the Neonatal Nurses Association (NNA).
This webinar will discuss the challenges from the medical, AHP and nursing perspective and the recommendations for future workforce transformation.
- Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and national director of clinical improvement for the NHS
- Dr Eleri Adams, GIRFT clinical lead for neonatology
- Kelly Harvey, GIRFT nursing advisor for neonatology
- Karen Mainwaring,National Neonatal Network education and workforce Chair
- Michelle Sweeting, GIRFT AHP advisor for neonatology
- Emma Foulerton,lead neonatal network physiotherapist at Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Beverley Harden,HEE
NHS colleagues and stakeholders can register and access the reports on the FutureNHS platform here: