This multi-professional study day will aim at exploring a range of topics related to the neurodevelopmental follow-up and outcomes of premature and sick newborn babies. Includes lectures from experts in a variety of disciplines.
The BANNFU study day will be recorded and available to delegates for 90 days.
Who should attend?
Any professional involved in the care of babies in neonatal units and /or their long-term management and follow-up. Suitable for the following:
- Paediatric & Neonatal: Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech & Language Therapists, Dietitians, Nurses, ANNP
- GPs & Health Visitors
- Early intervention after perinatal stroke
- INTER-NDA for neurodevelopmental assessment at 2 years
- Newborn Behavioural Observations
- Early language acquisition in preterm infants
- Setting up a neurodevelopment follow-up service
- Congenital CMV, vestibular function and SNHL
- Feeding problems after discharge
Virtual Delegate Fee - £50