Ticket booking has now closed
This year's BAPM Annual Conference will take place on 15-16 September at Stoller Hall in central Manchester and online. The theme of the programme is ‘Hearts & Minds’ and you can expect a brilliant line-up of speakers and topics. Meet our speakers.
Ticket deadline: Sunday 11 September.
- Where next with PDA?
- Haemodynamic assessment and management of hypotension in the preterm
- Neurally adjusted ventilatory assist (NAVA)
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- MRI in the preterm baby
- Growing Neonatal Nutrition Teams
- Supporting non-birthing partners
- Covid outcomes in affected newborns
- Improving Care in Networks
- Should we all be using probiotics on preterm babies?
- Challenges in giving long-term compassionate care
- Difficult conversations with parents
Workshops (Available to Live Delegates only)
- Thursday: Optimising nutrition in patients with high nutritional needs
- Thursday: Implementation of EPR systems in neonatal units
- Friday: Electronic prescribing - Advantages, challenges
- Friday: FICare - where next?
- Friday: Schwartz Round - the social and emotional aspects of working in healthcare.
The event will also include
- The British Association of Perinatal Medicine Annual General Meeting
- The 2022 BAPM Gopi Menon Awards
- BAPM Annual Dinner (Tickets for the dinner must be booked separately.)
For more information on the event and venue, please see the Annual Conference FAQs page.
Bookings for the conference have now closed. Please contact [email protected] for any enquiries.
The following organisations helped to develop the programme for the Hearts and Minds Conference: Association of Clinical Psychologists (ACP-UK), Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP), Neonatal and Paediatric Pharmacists Group (NPPG), Neonatal Dietitians Group (NDiG), Speech and Language Therapy Neonatal Care Clinical Excellence Network (SLT Neonatal CEN).