This multi-professional study day will aim at exploring a range of topics related to the nutritional needs of premature and sick babies.
Following talks from expert speakers, participants will have the opportunity to apply their
knowledge to a range of case studies in small multi-professional groups.
Who should Attend?
- Any professional involved in the care of babies in neonatal units
- Paediatricians and Neonatologists at all levels
- Paediatric & Neonatal: Gastroenterologists , Surgeons, Pharmacists, Nurses
- Dietitians, Speech & Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists
- Updates on neonatal nutrition
- Probiotics use
- Feeding in neonates with BPD
- Optimal energy and glucose requirements
- Implementation of DEBM framework
- Early fortification for the preterm neonate
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Nutrition of the late preterm
Location: The UCH Education Centre 1st Floor West 250 Euston Road London NW1 2PG
Early Bird cut off date is the 7 August 2023.
Registration closes on the 24 September 2023.