This multi-professional study day will aim at exploring a range of topics related to the nutritional needs of premature and sick babies.
Following talks from expert speakers, participants will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge to a range of case studies in small multi-professional groups.
Who should attend?
- Any professional involved in the care of Neonatal Units.
- Paediatricians and Neonatologists at all levels.
- Paediatric Gastroenterologists at all levels.
- Paediatric Pharmacists and Dietitians.
- Paediatric & Neonatal: Surgeons at all levels, Nurses, Speech & Language Therapists.
This study day is not open to delegates from the baby formula industry.
The webinar will take place virtually on Zoom.