Exploring how changes in culture and approaches can help improve services. Understanding what is required to support NHS employees through the complaints process. Learn strategies that will enable you to improve organisational development and enhance patient satisfaction.
Speakers will include Rob Behrens CBE, Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman, who will focus on the new Complaints and Concerns Strategy. This will give you an opportunity not only to gain an understanding of the new priorities, but also to be involved in the shaping of the new strategy, through an interactive feedback session with the DHSC.
- Ian Dilks, Chair, NHS Resolution
- Rob Behrens CBE, Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman
- Dr Caroline Fryar, Head of Advisory Services, Medical Defence Union
- Chris Noble, Area Manager (South West Region), seAp Advocacy
- Suzette Woodward, Consultant, Department for Health and Social Care
- Desa Rado, GP, NHS
- Handling complaints, concerns and feedback: learning from and improving patient experience to drive operational efficiencies
- Getting it right the first time: increasing early resolution to reduce the strain on staff, resources and patients
- Understanding the role of leadership and legal responsibilities in complaints handling
- Best practices examples from NHS leaders and trusts
Book your place: https://westminsterinsight.com/booking/3454/HYZUZO-2639306
Contact: [email protected]