A one-day interactive course for medical practitioners and neonatal nurse practitioners in paediatrics and neonatology.
The FINE course for Medics and Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner will be taking place on Thursday, 9 January 2020 at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Sheffield.
This course introduces the scope of family-centred developmental care and presents the evidence supporting it. The programme includes presentations, demonstrations and interactive workshops with topics including:
- Preterm brain, motor and sensory development
- Long term neurodevelopmental outcomes
- Family Centred Care and the parent-infant relationship
- Observing and understanding infant behaviour
- Protecting sleep in the Neonatal Unit
- Supporting Skin to Skin Care
- Managing stress and pain.
The cost of the course is £120 which includes refreshments, lunch and a course handbook.
To register for the course contact [email protected]
Further information: [email protected]