The next Neonatal Cardiology & Haemodynamics Conference is being held virtually across two days - Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th October 2021. Where possible, recordings will be made available shortly after the meeting.
Topics will include:
• Fetal Growth Restriction and BPD - where have all the vessels gone?
• Physiology based approach for Cardiovascular Management on the NICU
• An approach to management of shock in a surgical neonate
• Fluid management & use of diuretics in infants with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
• When not to use Nitric Oxide in babies with Pulmonary Hypertension?
• Principles of Cardiovascular management in Pulmonary Hypertension
• The Big 5 of fetal heart: How to diagnose & counsel prenatally the 5 most frequent cardiac defects
• Thrombotic disorders in newborn – Update in diagnosis and management
• Mortality from neonatal Congenital Heart Disease has been minimised - How do we address the comorbidity?
• Haemodynamic challenges in management of babies with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
• How can we improve management of circulatory emergencies in the delivery room?
• Is there a role of Haemodynamic monitoring in management of babies on ECMO?
Full programme will be published soon.
Contact: Daisy Stewart (CFS Events)