LAUNCH is the only international scientific congress on lung ultrasound in PICU/NICU care. The first congress attracted 300 attendees from 44 countries, the next will be held in Paris at the Eiffel Tower NOVOTEL on Feb 13 and 14, 2020.
There will be major experts in the field. A free abstract session is also available for top-level scientific works about point-of-care lung ultrasound. The abstract submission system is open until 10 December. There will also be two poster sessions, a session on communication session and hands-on demonstrations.
The congress is endorsed by the European Society for Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC) and the European Society for Pediatric Research (ESPR).
- The FALLS and SESAME protocols
- Lung ultrasound scores to guide mechanical ventilation
- Lung ultrasound and extra – corporeal life support
- The use of lung ultrasound in patients with congenital heart defects
- Can lung ultrasound help to understand lung mechanics of my patient?
- Lung ultrasound and restrictive conditions: Yes!
- Lung ultrasound and obstructive conditions? Maybe…
- Use of lung ultrasound in paediatric/neonatal anesthesia
- Lung ultrasound, a useful tool in paediatric ARDS
- Lung ultrasound findings in neonatal malformations
- Differences between RDS and TTN: do we know more?
- How to teach lung ultrasound
- Lung ultrasound and surfactant: what we know now
- Evolution of lung ultrasound scores: how can we optimise their use?
Contact: Daniele De Luca
Further details: https://www.mcascientificevents.eu/launch/