This year's Northwest Neonatal Study Day will be held virtually on Friday 24 September 2021 from 08:00 - 17:00. The conference is aimed at doctors with an interest in neonatal care, ANNPs, nurses, AHPs and students.
The programme features renowned speakers including:
- Dr Atul Malhotra: Early diagnosis/Early intervention for diagnosis of CP in high risk infants
- Silke Mader: Zero separation
- Prof Satyan Lakshminrusimha: What can the fetus teach us about PPHN management
Workshops will include:
- Management of the difficult airway
- Seamless provision of non-invasive respiratory support in the delivery room & NICU for preterm infants
- Optimising delivery room cuddle
Registration fee is £25pp. This includes access to the lectures and workshops as well as the opportunity to network with the neonatology community in the meeting hub, connect with exhibitors and view abstract posters.