This conference will be held in partnership with:
Watch this space for more partnerships to be announced!
About the conference
Inequalities in perinatal care can affect morbidity and outcomes. This two day virtual conference will focus on positive and practical changes that perinatal teams can make to improve their practice and make sure that each and every mother, baby and family receives the best care. This conference is aimed at anyone who works in or has an interest in perinatal care.
• Inequalities of health outcomes for BAME women
• Social inequality and infant mortality
• What ‘good’ looks like
• Variation in neonatal practice and outcomes
• The role of care coordinators
• Provision of AHP support
• Mild encephalopathy
• Tranfusing the preterm baby
• Antenatal transfer of women <24 weeks gestation
• Approach to management of the baby <24 weeks gestation
We will be accepting abstracts on any perinatal topic under the following categories:
- Research (original research or secondary literature)
- Quality Improvement
- Case studies (series or report)
To find out more or submit your abstract please visit the abstract portal.
Deadline for abstracts: 4th July 2021
Early bird ticket prices are available until 15th August; after which they will increase to £30/day for BAPM members and £50/day for non-members.
Non-members are welcome to join BAPM now to get the member ticket price. You get a discount on your ticket plus a whole range of other member benefits.
For any help please email [email protected]