This study day is being held in collaboration with the Fetal Genomics Group. The Meeting will be taking place virtually.
Get updates and hear from experts on:
- Latest developments in prenatal testing: microarray and exomes
- Counselling before and after tests
- Non-invasive prenatal testing and non-invasive prenatal diagnosis
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis
- Close-relative marriage and genetic risk
- Running a joint fetal-medicine genetics clinic
Study day fees: Early bird: £35, Late bird: £40.
Please note, Early bird ends at Midnight on 2 July 2021
For further information: https://www.bmfms.org.uk/professionals/events/71/bmfms_prenatal_genomics_study_day
Contact: Daisy Stewart