This year BAPM and EBNEO are joining forces to give you even more quality content. We have sold out the last two years so make sure you book early!
Who should attend?
For everyone who is interested in delivering quality care to babies and their families including consultants and trainees in neonatal medicine and obstetrics, nurse practitioners, nurses, allied health care professionals, parents and advocacy organisations.
- Hear from the leaders in the field on the latest best practice
- Be the first to hear ground breaking research
- Contribute to the development of policy for quality perinatal care
- Present your own work through free papers and posters
- Network with colleagues from across the British Isles and beyond
- Benefit from excellent CPD opportunities
Programme and Speakers
- Sustained inflation – yes or no? - Prof Haresh Kirpalani
- How will NNAP data make my babies better? - Dr Sam Oddie and Dr Julie-Clare Becher
- Use and misuse of the number needed to treat (NNT) - Prof Barbara Schmidt
- Planet 2 – when to give platelets - Dr Simon Stanworth
- Family integrated care – How we made it work - Dr Neil Patel and Ms Ainsley Ballantyne
- Artificial gestation – are we nearly there? - Prof Marcus Davey
- Fake news; lies and their impact in academic medicine - Prof Martin Elliott
- An update on ROP - Dr Gill Adams
- Managing hypoglycaemia - Prof Jane Harding
- Hot, humid, and windy: nasal high-flow in neonatology - Dr Brett Manley
- Is genomics a paradigm shift in healthcare? - Prof. Sir John Burn
- Pain – to stroke or not to stroke? - Dr Rebeccah Slater
- What is evidence, and how do I know what to believe? - Prof Bill McGuire
- A parent’s perspective - Ms Silke Mader
- The infant microbiome - Dr Christopher Stewart
- Panel disucussion on managing extreme preterm birth with Dr Helen Mactier, Prof Dominic Wilkinson, Dr Meekai To, Prof Neil Marlow.
- Breakfast seminars on 'Modern media for neonatal education', 'Updates on research' and 'The National Maternity and Perinatal Audit'.
- Free papers
Northumbria University, City Campus East Building,
Newcastle Upon Tyne
SATNAV postcode for City Campus East: NE2 1UY