This very successful multi-professional study day will explore a range of topics related to the nutritional needs of premature and sick babies. Following talks from expert speakers, participants will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge to a range of case studies in small multi-professional groups.
Course fee: £50.
Who should attend?
- Any professional involved in the care of Neonatal Units
- Paediatricians and Neonatologists at all levels
- Paediatric Gastroenterologists at all levels
- Paediatric Pharmacists and Dietitians
- Paediatric & Neonatal surgeons, nurses and speech/language therapists
To book, go to: http://training.ucheducationcentre.org/home/viewcourse/509/
For further information, please contact: Malorie Bantala