The RCOG World Congress is aimed at those working in women’s health globally. Following a record-breaking event two years ago, 2021 brings the RCOG's first ever virtual congress. A cutting-edge scientific programme will provide all participants with a choice of up to four concurrent sessions each day, with over twenty specialist areas being covered over the four days.
Abstract submission deadline - Thursday, 4 February
Abstract author notifications - Monday, 22 March
Early bird delegate fee deadline - Monday, 26 April
iPoster submission deadline - Monday, 31 May
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in women’s health including:
- Consultants, specialists, SAS/Trust doctors
- Trainees, specialist trainees, house officers, medical officers, foundation year doctors, PhD students and clinical fellows
- Sexual and reproductive health practitioners
- Medical students
- Allied healthcare professionals and general practitioners
- Midwives, nurses, anaesthetists and sonographers
Abstract submission: https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/courses-exams-events/rcog-world-congress/virtual-world-congress/abstract-submission/
Contact: Emma Ward