This year's National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP) photo competition is now open. The competition is open to all parents and carers whose babies received neonatal care within the past three years.
Winning entrants will feature in Your baby’s care, the parent and carer guide to the National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP) and the overall winner will also feature on the front cover of the NNAP summary report on 2022 data. Both documents are key publications in highlighting the successes and challenges in neonatal care.
The competition is seeking photos that show:
- Looking after your baby at the time of birth
- Your baby getting help breathing
- Getting involved with your baby’s care
- Soothing your baby while they receive treatment
- Your baby getting help feeding (tube feeding, breastfeeding and expressing for your baby)
- Your baby on the unit and at two years old
This is an ideal opportunity to share your pictures and stories to help show why it’s so important to continue to improve care.
The closing date for entries is Monday 12 June 2023.
Full details, including how to enter, can be found here.