The National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP) is seeking new volunteer clinical representatives for a number of roles. It is looking for:
- one trainee representative for the NNAP Project Board
- one trainee representative for the NNAP Methodology & Dataset Group
- up to four clinical representatives for the Methodology & Dataset Group.
These roles will help drive the crucial work that the Programme does to support improvement in neonatal care. These two groups play vital roles in guiding and supporting the delivery of the National Neonatal Audit Programme as outlined below.
The NNAP Project Board:
- provides expertise and directs and oversees the work of the project
- signs off the project methodology
- monitors the project plan and timeline
- delegates tasks to the NNAP Methodology & Dataset Group and considers issues raised by the NNAP Methodology & Dataset Group
- approves key findings and recommendations for the NNAP annual reports.
The Methodology & Dataset Group:
- reviews professionally developed guidance and standards relating to key areas of neonatal care and submits proposals for changes to the NNAP audit measures to the NNAP Project Board for review and approval
- makes suggestions to the project board on how the results of the NNAP should be reported and disseminated to have the maximum impact on improving care
- reviews the NNAP benchmarking and reporting functions and makes suggestions for amendments for review by the Project Board
Being part of one of these groups offers the valuable CPD opportunities to network and share ideas with colleagues across the UK.
Closing date for applications is 31 October 2022.
For more information about these roles contact: [email protected]