BAPM is seeking ANNP members to join a sub-group of the data and informatics steering group. The main steering group consists of multi-professional individuals committed to championing and improving the use of data to benefit professionals, patients and families.
The sub-group of trainees and ANNPs will feed into the main steering group sharing their perspective on data and informatics issues.
The remit of the sub-group is to:
- Support perinatal professionals in training/ANNP roles with the use of data to inform improvements in perinatal clinical care and services.
- Providing an ANNP / trainee perspective to advise the BAPM Data Steering Group and Executive Committee on data related projects within BAPM’s work programme.
- Providing an ANNP / trainee perspective to support BAPM in providing responses to external consultations or representing BAPM at external meetings.
- Advocating for best practice collection and use of perinatal data to benefit professionals, patients and families.
- Helping to develop resources to assist perinatal professionals with data collection and use.
Any BAPM ANNP members may apply however, we are particularly interested in recruiting members to fulfil these particular roles:
- NICU representative
- LNU/SCU representative
- Scotland representative
- Wales representative
- Northern Ireland representative
It is envisaged that the sub-group will meet virtually 3 times per year, however, there may be additional meetings for group members working on specific projects.
To apply please contact the BAPM office by the 8 April including one paragraph outlining the reason for your interest and any relevant experience to join the group.
A note for trainees
We already have good representation from trainees on this sub-group which is why we are specifically seeking ANNPs at this time.