QI Made Easy
Providing readily accessible QI training for all staff is vital in building a safety culture where quality is integral to our daily work. This online learning resource will support delivery of quality improvement in your unit and aligns with our NSQIs on Training for Quality and Patient Safety.
We begin with our “QI Made Easy” series which helps to build QI knowledge and understanding for all staff. This series will provide a number of guides on various QI topics, simplifying the complex terminology to best help you deliver QI in your service.
QI Made Easy Guides
- Planning your QI project: Overview of QI project planning
- Investigating your current practice: Part 1 - Forcefield, Fishbone and Pareto Analysis
- Investigating your current practice: Part 2 - Process Mapping, Case Reviews & Patient Stories
- Planning your improvement project Part 1 - Driver Diagrams, Learning from Experts & Project Charters
- Planning and implementing change
- Interpreting your data
QI Made Easy group: Lynsey Still (Lead), Sarah Bates, Malini Ketty