QI Made Easy
Providing readily accessible QI training for all staff is vital in building a safety culture where quality is integral to our daily work. This online learning resource will support delivery of quality improvement in your unit and aligns with our NSQIs on Training for Quality and Patient Safety.
We begin with our “QI Made Easy” series which helps to build QI knowledge and understanding for all staff. This series will provide a number of guides on various QI topics, simplifying the complex terminology to best help you deliver QI in your service.
QI Made Easy Guides
- Planning your QI project - Feb 2019
- Investigating your current practice: Part 1 - May 2019
- Investigating your current practice: part 2 - Coming September 2019
- Planning your improvement project - Coming September 2019
- Planning and implementing change - Under development
- Interpreting your data - Under development
QI Made Easy group: Lyndsey Still (Lead), Lisa Barker, Sarah Bates, Malini Ketty