Excellence and contribution to patient and family care deserves recognition! Tell us about what you have been doing in the world of Perinatal Medicine, or nominate a colleague or team (you must have their permission first) for an award to celebrate their achievement. Applications for 2019 are now open.
Deadline: 30th June 2019
- The awards are open to all BAPM members. If you are entering on behalf of a team the person that leads the entry must be an individual BAPM member. You are welcome to join BAPM in order to enter the awards even if you have not been a member before.
- BAPM welcomes entries and nominations from all members of the multi-disciplinary team across the different perinatal-related professions.
- To enter for an award, you should complete the awards entry form and submit this to [email protected] by the deadline. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- We will send all correspondence about the awards to the lead applicant.
- You can enter multiple award categories if relevant. (The judges may move your application to another category if they feel this would be more appropriate.)
- To recognise and share excellent practice, short listed initiatives may be published on the BAPM website, in BAPM publications and shared on social media.
- The Awards ceremony: All short-listed applicants or teams will be invited to attend the annual BAPM awards ceremony and will also receive a certificate recognising their achievement. Where this ceremony is part of the BAPM annual conference you will need to pay for a conference ticket to attend.
- The selection process will be undertaken by three or more independent judges, who will assess entries anonymously, based on separate criteria for each award.
- The top scoring four entries will be shortlisted in each category, from which the judges will decide which is the overall winner. The judges’ decision is final.
- All winning entries will receive a certificate and be featured on the BAPM website and in subsequent publicity.