NICE are currently recruiting for standing members to join their Quality Standards Advisory Committee (QSAC) to support delivery of the library quality standards topics. They are looking to appoint a number of standing members with the following backgrounds/expertise:
- Audit and measurement professional. For example professionals involved in audit, measurement and service improvement
- Primary care professional. For example a general practitioner
- Secondary care practitioners. For example doctors, nurses, or allied health professionals, in secondary care.
- Public health practitioners. For example those from local authorities, and PHE regional teams.
- Commissioners of health, public health and social care services. For example those from clinical commissioning groups or local authorities and those with experience of service redesign to improve quality and outcomes for people with care and support needs.
- Safety expert. For example people who take a lead in addressing issues of relating to risk and safety, for example risk managers and safeguarding leads