2018 Annual Conference and Scientific Meeting: Excellence in Perinatal Practice
Dates: 27-28 September 2018
Summary: The conference will showcase the best and most up to date evidence in perinatal care through lectures, presentations and workshops, debates and panel discussions covering a range of subjects.
Confirmed speakers/topics include:
- Professor Roger Soll - Collaboration for quality improvement and An update on BPD
- Professor Renee Flacking - Promoting health and well-being for babies and their families in neonatal Units
- Dr Amanda Drake - Early life programming
- Professor James Boardman - Drugs and the developing brain
- Dr Ronny Knol - Stabilisation at birth for preterm infants
- Dr Kathryn Johnson - Elfin and beyond
- Dr Edile Murdoch and Dr Belinda Hacking - Being Open in Perinatal Care
- Professor Nikki Robertson - What’s new in neuroprotection?
Also, NNAP Report Launch
- Stabilisation / resuscitation next to mum, Dr Anne Marie Heuchan and Dr Ronny Knol
- NMPA Sprint Audit, Dr Harriet Aughey and Dr Jane Hawdon
- Success in expressing breast milk, Ms Gillian Gardner
The conference is aimed at everyone who is interested in delivering quality care to babies and their families including consultants and trainees in neonatal medicine and obstetrics, nurse practitioners, nurses and all allied health care professionals
Fees & payment
|BAPM Member||Non Members|
|Medical Consultant (2 days)||£195||£225|
|Medical Consultant (1 day)||£125||£145|
|Trainee (2 days)||£160||£185|
|Trainee (1 day)||£100||£115|
|Nurse/ANP (2 days)||£105||£115|
|Nurse/ANP (1 day)||£65||£75|
|Student (2 days)||£30||£30|
|Student (1 day)||£20||£20|
|Annual Dinner||£29 per person|
Details of this year's Annual Dinner
***Please inform us of any dietary or access requirements you may have on the additional requirements of the booking form***
Information on travel and accommodation options in Leeds can be found at: Visit Leeds
Any nurse that registers to attend the annual conference before 12th August 2018 will be entered into a random draw to get their fees refunded. You can also enter the draw by emailing BAPM Office with your name, job role and hospital by the 12th August.
Bursaries will cover:
• 1st drawn – free conference entry for two days, annual dinner & up to £200 towards travel.
• 2nd, 3rd, 4th drawn – free conference entry for two days & annual dinner.
Bursaries are only available to BAPM members.
Call for Abstracts
Please visit the Abstract Submission section for further information and to submit your abstract. The top 6 ranking abstracts will be invited to present their abstracts as a Free Paper. There will be a prize for overall best Free Paper and best Poster on Display, which will be presented at the end of the meeting on Friday.
The last date for submission is midnight Sunday, 5th August 2018