This one day meeting is intended for paediatricians, neonatologists, paediatric dieticians, paediatric speech and language therapists and nursing staff working within paediatrics and neonatology. The aim of the meeting is to advance clinical knowledge of paediatric and neonatal nutrition through a multidisciplinary forum.
The objectives of this meeting are for delegates:
- To understand the role of Vitamin K in the health of preterm infants
- To recognise new methods of answering nutrition related clinical questions using routinely collected data
- To understand the importance of nutrition in paediatric neurodisability
- To gain a parallel professional and parental perspective on the use of blended diets
- To understand more about the baby friendly initiative and improving breast feeding rates
- To recognise different teats available for infant feeding, their benefits and limitations.
- To get an update on paediatric parenteral nutrition
£50 to external staff.
For further details contact email@example.com