Are you a paediatric trainee with an interest in neonatology or a neonatal grid trainee? This event is just for you. Find out about all the hot topics and network with your fellow trainees.
• A great programme of topics specially curated for trainees
• A chance to network with fellow trainees and senior clinicians
• All trainees are welcome (ST1-8.)
- Care of moderate to late preterms - Elaine Boyle
- Communicating outcomes to parents - Neil Marlow
- ECMO - Claire Westrope
- Enteral feeding of the preterm infant - Shalini Ojha
- Neonatal neurology - Tony Hart
- Neonatal organ transplantation - Jane Gill
- Neuroimaging - Adam Thomas
- Routes of training in neonates - Morag Campbell
Delegate Feedback from last year's BAPM Trainees Meeting
"Evidence-based and latest updates on common topics."
"Programme content excellent. Lectures were fantastic."
"Really interesting. Relevant and diverse topics. Pitched at the right level."
"Variety of content. Excellent quality of talks."
Book now to take advantage of the "early bird" prices!