For BAPM 2020 we are joining forces with BMFMS and the Neonatal Society.
The programme includes:
- Management of Extreme Preterm Birth before 27 weeks of gestation - Dr Helen Mactier
- Predicting and preventing preterm birth - Professor Andy Shennan
- Preparing for the preterm birth (steroids, transfer, mode of delivery) - Dr Sarah Stock
- Patient perspective – Author of “The First Breath” - Olivia Gordon
- Optimising neurodevelopmental outcome - how well are we doing? - Dr Karen Luyt
- Maternity and Neonatal Transformation Programme - Dr Matthew Jolly & Professor Neil Marlow
- BAPM FOUNDERS LECTURE: From the cradle to the classroom: Improving educational outcomes for children born preterm - Professor Sam Johnson
- Fetal surgery for spina bifida - Professor Michael Belfort
- Fetal surgery the UK experience - Professor Anna David
- Postnatal management of spina bifida - Mr Roddy O’Kane
- BAPM PETER DUNN LECTURE: Fetal surgery for other conditions – Where are we now? What are the ethical considerations? - Professor Jan Deprest
- Maternal Medicine - Dr Uma Mahadevan
- Labour and Delivery - Tim Draycott
- Neonatal Society David Harvey Fellowship Lecture - Professor Linda de Vries
- Can we predict and prevent stillbirth? - Professor Gordon Smith
- Paediatric genomics: new methods for diagnosing rare disease in infants - Professor David FitzPatrick
- National programme GIRFT - Dr Eleri Adams
- Midwifery/continuity of care - Professor Jacquline Dunkley-Bent
- Human Factors - Mr Peter Brennan
- HSIB - Professor Jimmy Walker
- Global Maternal Health - Dr Christine Edwards
- Global Child health - Professor Joy Lawn
- Is the NHS fit for the future? - Professor Sir Bruce Keogh
Abstract submissions are now open.
Submission deadline: 27 January 2020
For more information regarding abstract submissions, please visit the Perinatal 2020 website.
Registration is now open!