BAPM is keen to foster and develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long-term relationships with companies and to better understand the goals and objectives of the corporate sector.
A relationship with BAPM can help your company to achieve many of its corporate and marketing objectives:
- Opportunity to promote your involvement and commitment to perinatal care
- Raise company and brand awareness with a variety of targeted audiences
- Exposure of your products and services
- Networking and relationship building opportunities with a range of professionals involved in perinatal care
- Exchange of knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR)
The BAPM Corporate Membership scheme is ideally structured to engage commercial organisations in a relationship of sponsoring our work as a charitable organisation, whilst gaining better access to information about what is going on in the perinatal world. We have developed this to enable us to be accountable to professional codes of conduct (including that of the ABPI).
The BAPM Corporate Membership Scheme may offer a range of corporate benefits and a unique opportunity to communicate with neonatologists and other professionals. There are also numerous opportunities available to suit all budgets including sponsorship of the BAPM annual conference and exhibiting at research and trainee meetings.
Further details about the corporate membership scheme are available here.
Sponsorship and exhibition
We offer a range of packages to suit your budget, ranging from sponsoring the BAPM Annual Conference to exhibiting at a research skills workshop.