Neonatal Dietitians Interest Group (NDIG)
Neonatal Dietitians Interest Group (NDIG) is a sub group of the Paediatric Group of the British Dietetic Association providing an informal network for neonatal dietitians from the UK and Ireland.
- To establish a network of dietitians working in neonatology to share practice.
- To create a forum for discussion of current issues within the field of neonatal nutrition.
- To provide evidence based education and advice to non-specialists and specialists in the field of neonatology through meetings, study days and a network of experts who can be contacted for advice.
- To develop links with other professional groups working in neonatology.
- To undertake joint collaborative audit and research to develop formalised standards and publish work
Chair and secretary details
Chair: Catherine Turner, Specialist Neonatal Dietitian
Dept. of Nutrition & Dietetics, Southmead Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust
Tel: 0117 414 5428
Membership Secretary: Marian Devlin, Paediatric Dietitian, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, DE22 3NE
Tel: 01332 785 233